Terms and Conditions
1) This ticket is not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
2) Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.
3) Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
4) Admission is subject to compliance with all laws, facility rules and event regulations.
5) Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
6) Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
7) This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the promoter.
8) No refunds/exchanges.
Your tickets are being purchased from Cowichan Folk Guild (the organizer). Tickit's services are limited to generating tickets and forwarding your payment to the organizer. All communications or disputes regarding refunds, chargebacks, changes, disruptions and cancellation are between you and the organizer. Tickit will be not be liable or responsible in any way for refunds or chargebacks in connection with the organizer's events.